The term ‘Pastorfrigor GB Limited’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is Delta Refrigeration Services Ltd, Unit 1 Henham Lodge Farm, Henham, Bishop’S Stortford, Hertfordshire, CM22 6BG. Our company registration number is 5224567. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trade marks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
Protecting the privacy and security of your information is a priority for everyone at Pastorfrigor GB. We work hard to collect only the data we need to make your experience better, and when we do collect data we believe it’s important for you to know what we’re collecting and why we need it, so you can make informed choices.
So we can provide you with updates about new concepts, you may also provide us with your email address.
Pastorfrigor GB Ltd will process customers/suppliers data (i.e. collect, store and use) according to the requirements of the GDPR at all times and shall endeavour to keep your personal data up-todate, ensuring its accuracy. Pastorfrigor GB Ltd will use the personal data collected from you for the following purposes:
- Process orders/quotations
- To deliver and install as per order confirmation
- At times under the contractual element we may share your information with third party customers/suppliers in order to complete a quotation/order for legitimate legal reasons
You may withdraw your consent at any time by contacting us at email@example.com
Pastorfrigor GB Ltd is committed to ensure that all personal information collected and processed is appropriate for the stated purposes and shall not constitute an invasion of your privacy.
We will not share or sell your personal data with third parties for marketing purposes. We shall never be intrusive or invasive of your personal privacy and shall not ask you to provide data that is irrelevant or unnecessary and we will enact strict measures and processes to ensure that the risk of unauthorised access or disclosure of your personal data is minimised. For more information about your rights under GDPR see https://www.eugdpr.org
Our websites use a number of different cookies. Below we explain the cookies we use and why we use them
What is a cookie?
Cookies are pieces of computer code which are stored on your computer which let us know that you have visited our website. These cookies do not contain any personal information.
There are two broad categories of cookies:
Persistent cookies: Persistent cookies remain on your device until deleted manually or automatically.
Session cookies: Session cookies remain on your device until you close your browser when they are automatically deleted.
1. Improving our website – Google Analytics:
- _utma (set to expire every two years)
- _utmb (set to expire every thirty minutes)
- _utmc (will expire when you close your browser)
- _utmz (set to expire every two years)
The above four cookies allow us to use the Google Analytics reporting tool to count visits to our website and therefore improve it. They will expire as indicated unless you clear your cookies via your browser or third party application.
Each one of the above four cookies is set for every single page of this site. So it does not matter which page you arrive at the site, those cookies will still be set automatically. These cookies do not store any personal identifiable information about a visitor.
2. Blog Commenting Functions
When visitors comment on our blog, they too get cookies stored on their computer. This is purely a convenience, so that the visitor won’t need to re-type all their information again when they want to leave another comment. Three cookies are set for commenters:
If you do not want these cookies to be set on your computer then all you have to do is not leave a comment on this site as they are not set as default. This is part of the WordPress standard setup. If you would like to find out more about the cookies that an installation of WordPress uses you can follow the link below:
This site does not allow visitors to register for commenting accounts or article writing/submitting accounts and all content and comments are moderated by Pastorfrigor GB.
How can you manage your cookies?
Browser settings: Most browsers can be altered to prevent your computer from accepting cookies, although this may mean that some of the features of this site (and many other sites) will not work properly and may restrict your user experience.
These settings will typically be found in the ‘options’ or ‘preferences’ menu of your browser. In order to understand these settings, the following links may be helpful, otherwise you should use the ‘Help’ option in your browser for more details.
- Cookie settings in Internet Explorer
- Cookie settings in Firefox
- Cookie settings in Chrome
- Cookie settings in Safari
- Cookie settings in Opera
Public Computer Devices
Please bare in mind that most public computer based systems have custom network security settings established. If you are not sure what is being allowed and what is not then speak to the service provider regards the security of your online browsing habits and potential personal information. Some organisations keep a log of user activity when using their systems so again, ask about the privacy and cookie policies of the potential services you are currently or potentially going to use.
Turn off anonymous Google Analytics cookies:
You can install a Google Analytics browser “plug in” to prevent most websites from sending information about your visit to Google Analytics. More information about this can be found below.
Other useful links
If you would like to find out more about cookies and their wider use, you may find the following links of interest:
The IAB has provided the following website to give information specifically about privacy issues around Internet advertising:
For further legal information about privacy issues, you may find these links useful:
Pastorfrigor GB Ltd
Unit I Marks Hall Lane
Marks Halls Lane
Essex CM6 1RT
Opting out of emails
If you wish to opt out of our emails you can do so at any time by visiting our unsubscribe page
The material on this website is for general information only. Whilst Pastorfrigor GB Ltd endeavours to ensure the accuracy and completeness of the contents of this website, it accepts no responsibility in respect of loss or damage occasioned as a result of reliance placed upon any part of its contents.